Whom do we recommend?
- For clients living abroad who are in need of prompt and professional legal advice in connection with criminal proceedings that are pending or ongoing in Hungary.
- For clients away from Hungary who have not got any possibility to have a professional consultation or difficult to access a professional advice near their residence.
- For parents who are at home with their young children or who cannot solve their child’s temporary supervision but they need consultation.
- For those who are old in age or limited in their movements and the personal consultation would be disproportionate for them.
What are the advantages of online consultation?
- Conveniently, you can get legal help in your “home or office” and you do not have to take half a day off.
- Consultation is easy for the clients living abroad or in the countryside.
- You can get a consultation without traveling, which is the best for those who have not got any time but it can be an instant solution for an immediate legal aid
- It is cost-efficient because you can save money on travel and parking costs.
Online consultation process
The online consultation process is as follows:
- The Client indicates their online consultation requirement by filling the attachment form or sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Within 24 hours, the office will contact you via e-mail or telephone to discuss technical details.
- After the online consultation fee has been credited to the bank account (in urgent cases after if the irrevocable transfer order has been sent to us) the Office and the Client reconcile the information required for online consultation and after that they agree on the date.
- The invoice about the consultation will be sent by e-mail to the Client.
If we sign the contract of assignment the online consultation fee will be charged in full to the commission fee.
The fee of the arranged, but missed consultation can only be refund by the office if, the Client 2 hours before the schedules time resign the consultation via mobile phone or e-mail.